What information does Boxer Internet or Boxer Internet Powered collect from me?
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- your mobile phone number
- unique identifiers and device information like user name, account number, password, email address, Android ID and device model
- information about what apps you use
- preferences information and data about your use of the Services
- details regarding your marketing preferences
- how frequently you use the Services, your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by us
- information about the searches you perform and how you use the results of those searches, etc.
- customer service information about you as a user of our Services;
- location data
- complete information about the device, connections and methods used to access and interact with us; or
- other information specifically related to your use of Services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us
- demographic information such as age, education, gender, and interests
- contact information and registration data such as name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us, etc.
As is true of most mobile applications, we automatically gather information about your mobile devices, manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use our Services or the Device. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or
improving your device experience. Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we
may append or match to your information.
How does DataCultr, Boxer Internet Store or Boxer Internet Powered Apps use my personal information?
We use this information for the following key purposes related to our Service:
- to tailor and improve your device experience
- to tailor the DataCultr, Boxer Internet or Boxer Internet Powered Apps experience to your preferences
We may also use your personal information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Administer your account;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- mprove our Services and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Display content based upon your interests and personalize the content and advertising you receive;
- Help offer you other products, features, or services that may be of interest
You may choose to stop using our services and opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in this privacy document.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Information Obtained from Third Parties
- We may provide you with access to your registration information and the ability to edit this information in your account settings dashboard on our app in the device. Please be aware that even after you delete or
update information within our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- Some of our Services may provide you with additional information and choices about your privacy, which you should review.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the above mentioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us using the contact information below or use the Global Opt
- You may choose to opt out from the link below.
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
As part of our Service, you acknowledge that we may share your personal information with third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Your information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on our Services. We may share certain information about you as a user (such as age or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks. We may from time to time work with other companies for certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy policies as well, though you may opt out through them directly or contact us with questions.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service includes links to other Apps or Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the Company. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any App or Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at http://BoxerInternet.com
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
If you believe your information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing to the address below:
Claym Media & Tech Private Limtied
306 ILD Trade Center